Phone (715) 479-8118
or 1-800-358-4467
Map 11899 Knapp Rd
Three Lakes, WI
Mail P.O. Box 1148,
Eagle River, WI 54521

This resort has been owned and operated by the Otterstatter family for over 50 years. 7 Mile Pinecrest Resort was originally named Meyer's Pine Crest Resort before it was purchased in 1971 from the Meyer family. Click here for more information on this chapter of the resort's history. The rest of this website will honor the family tradition we continue to uphold here at our resort.
This website and all associated graphics were created by Matt Otterstatter. Modified by Jared Otterstatter in 2018
Copyright � 2007, 7 Mile Pinecrest Resort, All Rights Reserved.